Rinat B. Klier Erlich is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Manning & Kass. Ms. Erlich co-manages the Professional Liability group, and heads the design professionals team within the group. She is a certified legal malpractice specialist and a licensed real estate broker.
For the last two decades, Ms. Erlich has concentrated her practice in the area of professional liability litigation defending, through trials and appeals, attorneys, design professionals, real estate brokers, insurance brokers, appraisers, escrow officers and home inspectors against claims arising from alleged negligent acts, errors, or omissions in the performance of their professional services. Her extensive litigation experience in this area gives her the ability to map out a successful pre-trial litigation plan that serves the endgame of trial.
Ms. Erlich is a board member of the California Lawyers Association, an Advisor to the Real Property Executive Committee, an active member of the American Bar Association, California Association of Realtors Legal Forum, and a steering committee member of the Professional Liability Underwriters Society, Defense Research Institute and Claim Litigation Management Alliance. Ms. Erlich also chairs the real estate and design professionals Specialized Litigation Groups and she is a lecturer on many professional liability related topics. Ms. Erlich has authored many articles and source book chapters in the area of professional liability.
Throughout her career, Ms. Erlich has received numerous accolades for her contributions to the legal field, including an American Jurisprudence Award and the distinction of being named a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
Ms. Erlich is admitted to State Bar of California and to the United States Supreme Court. She is a graduate of Tel-Aviv University (BA 1992, magna cum laude), holds a Master degree in Philosophy of Law from California State University, Los Angeles, and Juris Doctor from Whittier Law School (magna cum laude). Ms. Erlich clerked for Justice Earl Johnson, Jr. of the California Court of Appeals, and attended the Atlanta College of Art. She is a retired officer of the Israeli Military Forces, married, and a mother of four.
- Fredric W. Trester, Rinat Klier Erlich, and Jean Cha Will Be Presenting At CLA's 38th Annual Real Property Law Section Spring Conference
- Rinat Klier Erlich To Receive The Distinguished Alumni Award
- Rinat Klier Erlich Interviewed by the California Lawyers Association
- Rinat Klier Erlich to Present on a Panel for the California Lawyers Association
- Rinat Klier Erlich Joins California Lawyers Association Board
- Manning & Kass Associate Linna T. Loangkote Goes Above the Call of Duty
- Rinat B. Klier Erlich Announced as Speaker for the 2016 CLM New York Conference
- Rinat B. Klier Erlich to Speak at the 2016 CLM National Construction Claims Conference
- Los Angeles Partners Candace E. Kallberg and Rinat B. Klier Erlich Obtain Favorable Ruling on MSJ From California Court of Appeal
- Rinat Klier Erlich to Speak at the 2016 CLM Boston Conference
- MSJ Granted in Construction Breach of Contract Case
- Rinat B. Klier-Erlich at CLM's 2015 Professional Liability Conference
- It’s Raining Cats and Dogs! Requests for Waivers to the No Pet Rule Are Increasingly Being Made to Condominium Associations and Homeowners’ Associations
- Rinat B. Klier Erlich Wins a Four Week Real Estate Fraud Case